Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kiwi Dreams

New Zealand might be the prettiest place on the planet... it definitely has the most charming people, aka Kiwis that you will EVER meet. I visited Wellington, Martinborough, Featherston, (generally the Wairarapa) and the world famous Wharekauhau Country Estate. You have to see Wharekauhau to believe it... http://www.wharekauhau.co.nz/
So, now I need to know, when I head back to that part of the world in the fall... where should I dive? Should I stick to the North Island or should I venture to the South Island? Please help SCUBA pros :)
In the meantime, if you are dreaming about going to New Zealand, do not pass go, do not collect $200, get on a plane right now. New Zealand will change you forever! Here are some of my photos from the trip!

No comments: