Monday, April 28, 2008

Shorty

One final exam down, one to go.  Kari, Traci, and I all took the same exam today, and what a beast!  So to take our minds off of it, I'm including a photo of me in a shorty wet suit.  I have to say, it's not the most attractive look.  There's something sleek and catlike about the full wetsuit.  The shorty wetsuit looks more like you're a superhero with a bad dry cleaner.  However, O'Neill wetsuits are the best ones I've tried.  They fit well, and they hold up year after year. I have two wetsuits and they're both O'Neill - I have a 5 mil full suit and this 3 mil shorty.  I don't have a drysuit yet.
The good thing about the shorty is that it's a lot easier to get in and out of.  It's also light and a little more comfortable.  I just don't feel quite as spectacular in it though.  How many wetsuits do you own?  Any favorites?  And lastly - would you ever wear a rental wetsuit?  I wouldn't! Not after I learned that people don't always bother to use the "head" on a dive boat.  
Hugs and fishes,
Jenny Mo

1 comment:

TwoTank said...

You crack me up and yes, that test was horrible! Yuck on tax regulations.
XO, Kari