Sunday, April 27, 2008

Procrastination Station




Ladies & Gentleman,

Do you have rituals? Activities which are performed every day/week/month at a certain hour regardless of time/weather/responsibilities?

Every Sunday, I enter the lives of others by viewing secrets here: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
I think it makes me a better person. It is also reassuring that I alone do not harbor mean thoughts. I have sent in several secrets but none, thus far, have been published on the web, booooooooo. The secrets change every week, so I save the ones that I think are particularly sad or touching...my favorites are posted here!

In less than 15 hours, I will be taking a Community Property exam & yet I just took 20 minutes to peruse the anonymous secrets of people I will never meet. Welcome to my procrastination station. Happy studying,
traci

No comments: